Friday, September 25, 2015

To Groupie or Not to Groupie?

-



The summer started out with a friend and I planning to go to a u2 concert together. He just wouldn't commit. So I went by myself. Three concerts. Denver. Chicago. NY (with the boss). It was, of course, magnificent, transcendent, over the top. I had dreams of going to Europe, but decided against, and those second thoughts seemed wise in light of the Stockholm cancellation.

Then last night happened.

Just not fair.

I am about ready to start consuming my right arm, fingers first.

I just can't believe it.

The Zoo Station tour debut. I should have been there.

It stands to reason.

Berlin and all.

Damn.

I would have given my life savings to have been there.

Oh well.

The money I saved by not going will be used for later u2 concerts.

Hopefully, they will play it then. Unlikely. But a guy can dream.

I knew I should have quit my job and just followed them around the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment